The following highlights are representative of the level of expertise and accomplishments available through the retention of ACS's services. ACS's IT professionals will respond to the client's requirements with sophisticated designs, system development and management consulting as exemplified within this summary.
- For a worldwide manufacturing company, assisted in the conversion of
mainframe based manufacturing application to an AS/400 platform. This included
design, coding, enhancement and implementation of MAPICS.
- For a manufacturing company, responsible for conversion of Clipper for
FoxPro databases to Oracle and design and coding of various reports using
- For a medical instrument manufacturing company, assisted in the conversion
from a single-plant ASK MANMAN SYSTEM to a multi-plant operation.
- For a helicopter manufacturing, assisted in the conversion from the IBM
S/38 to a PC Client/Server utilizing Advanced Revelation.
- For an engineering consulting firm, assisted in the conversion from the
AS/400 to a PC Client/Server utilizing MS-Access.
- For a marketing company, provided the design and implementation of a
SALES COMMISSION SYSTEM utilizing FoxPro.
- For a telemarking corporation, provided the development and coding of various
scripts used by their operators utilizing WANG and RS/6000 computers using COBOL
and MicroFocus Cobol. In addition, assisted in the conversion of their WANG based
application to Visual Basic and Oracle backend.
- For a chemical company, provided the design and coding of various programs
that transferred data between the AS/400 to the PC's. In addition, provided for
the implementation of a BarCoding System, which was utilized to produce a
Reporting System used in various warehouses.
- For an international manufacturing company, provided the design, enhancements
and modifications to their Inventory and Order Entry applications utilizing
DB/2, CICS, IMS RDBMS operating on an IBM Mainframe.
- For a Fortune 500 chemical company, provided the technical management, design,
conversion and rewrite of a Sales Commission System from a IBM S/38 under
RPGIII to a HP-3000 utilizing Cobol.
- For a Fortune 100 chemical company, provided design and implementation of
Communications Software to transfer data from a Honeywell DPS8 operating
under PICK to a IBM 4381 operating under DOS/VSE utilizing CICS.
- For a Wall Street financial institution, provided the design and implementation
of from end Logon Procedures for real-time Brokage System utilizing 'C', Pascal
and Intel 8086 Assembler.